ScotLUG :: April 29th 2021

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Mon Mar 29 08:37:48 UTC 2021

Hi Folks,

The next ScotLUG will be on 29th April 2021.

This month we will be starting the meeting at 6PM, where we will be
watching some recent conference talks and discussing afterwards.
Suggestions welcome as always.

This month, I'm looking for someone to help curate some talks and run the
evening, with the plan to do this more over the coming months. Feel free to
email me separately if you'd like to get involved (no prior experience
needed).

You can join the meeting on the following URL:
https://scotlug.org.uk/meeting/20210429

Agenda:

 * 18:00 UTC - Meeting room opens.
 * 18:15 UTC - Pre-Recorded Conference Talk.

Thanks
Kenny.