[Sderby] Fwd: C++, SystemC knowledge

Dominic Knight sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Dec 23 19:18:01 2002

Subject: C++, SystemC knowledge
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:16:32 -0000 (GMT)
From: "Roger Lewis" <Roger.Lewis@GeoFab.com>
To: <snip list>

Dear LUG Contact Person,

I am looking for a Linux person who has experience with C++ and if
 possible, SystemC for a project in the new year. We are a telco
 equipment startup working in stealth mode on some next generation
 networking concepts. We have a clear picture of the work we need done,
 as a result of earlier work done for us by a member of the Oxford LUG.
 Our proof of concept stage delivered results well beyond our
 expectations. It was based on the 2.4.18 kernel along with RTLinux
 extensions for our hard realtime requirements. The task we need done
 now is the writing of an executable specification to allow us to
 verify the design of a new type of switch. The specification should be
 written in C++ with the SystemC extensions. This will allow us to
 simulate the design down to hardware cycle accuracy.
Please let me know if you have anyone who might be interested in this
 sort of work.
Seasons Greetings!

Roger Lewis