[Sderby] meetings

mark wilkes sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Nov 9 13:11:00 2002

Group
I would like to apologise for not attending lug meetings. I find it very
difficult during the week due to work commitments and have little time on a
weekend trying to juggle my networking course work and son's football
training and matches.
I do hope in the near future (when course is complete & new job found)  to
be present at all meetings and actively involved in group projects.
Within time given more hands on experience I am sure I will become a valued
group member as my interest, intelligence and determination to become a geek
are unquestionable.
Regards Mark.