[Sderby] C Lectures on Sunday

Ian Simpson sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 10 20:02:01 2002

Hi,

You're welcome to borrow mine - it's a Compaq Pressario 1200
with WinMe.  I can't make it to the meet on Sunday but I have
some jobs to do in Ashby and Hinkley tomorrow. If Dom can meet
me somewhere around 10ish I'll pass it over and make
arrangements to pick it back up during next week.

Dom, call me on my mobile - 07973 380452 if that's OK

On 10/10/2002 at 14:35 you wrote:

>On Wednesday 09 October 2002 18:39, Dave Coulson wrote:
>> Hi folks
>> I have a small problem. I normally borrow a laptop and
projector from