[Sderby] C Lectures on Sunday

Dave Coulson sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Oct 11 11:22:01 2002

That sounds great Dave and means that I won't need to trouble Dom or Ian.
Thanks to both o you for the offer.
In answer to your question Dom, I'm not sure, but I think that the cable
from the laptop to the projector might not fit. However we can find out on
Sunday after I have picked up the machine. I can then play at home to see
about future lectures.
Many Thanks
Dave C.