[Sderby] Virtual Meetings

Alan Blockley sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Oct 18 11:50:00 2002

Hey All

Firstly, I would be glad to open my IRC Server once again and dedicate it to
the LUGS of the UK (Sderby Mainly).  I could create a channel service which
keeps channels open with set topics and keeps separate conversations.  I
would also glad to be "Back in service" if only virtually.

(I can even make "#thirstyscholar" ;)

Alan Blockley