[Sderby] Re: Sderby digest, Vol 1 #56 - 6 msgs Babbington Arms

David Bottrill sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 24 23:52:01 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 22:47, David Jolley wrote:
> * Mini Mike (hemstock@tiscali.co.uk) wrote:
> > Still on!
> >
> So how would someone new to the list recognise everyone?  Will there
> be a 4' stuffed penguin toy on the table, or what?

I don't posess such a thing, now there's an idea for a Xmas pressy, the
family never know what to buy me.

I will probably take my SuSE reference book and look very studious. I
think we ar kicking off at 7:30, I will probably be there earlier to
have a bite to eat as It's not worth me driving back to Nottingham after
finishing work in Derby.

David Bottrill