[Sderby] Friday's meeting

Tony Martin sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 29 07:19:00 2002

I've wondered about them. WHat CPU are you using and how much was the fan?
You would laugh. My 120gb hdd that died a while back may have been through
overheating (Measured 51 C with case open!) So now have fan hung up by 2
bits of string inside case and currently powered by car battery charger!

Think I will; have to work on long term, low noise solution involving some
blue tack, a couple of pegs and a large disk of water!

Tony