[Sderby] RE:Open Office 2nd try to send a e-mail

astraguy sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 3 20:34:01 2002

Hello Dave,
My first Linux install was SuSE 7.2 prof and this I installed with the
Defaults including StarOffice 5.2 ,After the Linux SuSe was loaded I clicked
on the StarOffice icon and the setup screen opened and I accepted the
default setting this worked with no problems, I then loaded the the Open
Office from a Linux cd recomended by Dom and again accepted the default
setting and again when I clicked the Open Office icon the program set its
self up with no problems, So I am not sure what your problem is Dave but I
would have thought that like me you would not have had any problems, Will
you be going to the next meeting on Sunday ?.
Cheers Mike