[Sderby] Introduction and next meeting

Ian Simpson sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 5 18:51:00 2002

Hi Y'all

On 05/09/2002 at 16:51 you wrote:

>> I am intending to try and come along to the meeting. Can I
assume that
>> the directions on the Web site are still upto date, ie the
meeting is in
>> Moira.
>>
>You most certanly can, we are a bit hard to find first time
round.

Too right - I went up and down the road about 4 times before I
found it :-/ (It's behind the building that's set back off the
road, just down the hill from, and on the same side of the road
as, the pub :-)

I'm hoping to get to the meeting too although I may be late as
my fiancee is visiting this weekend - I've got 3 'old' (1 x 486
& 2 x PII) machines, without HD's, and a couple of old 14"
monitors for spares or repair if anyone wants them.

>No worries! the history side is just a bit of fun.

I've also got some history in the making - the Sharp Zaurus
SL5500 running Embedix linux if anyone wants to have a play
with.

Ian