[Sderby] Sundays session killed my X

Michael Hall sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 9 18:54:01 2002

Hi Tony,
Sorry have not found your 3D but I have had a
lot of problems with SuSE 8.0 I did a reload last
night and I cannot log on to windows or anything
else my computer just goes mad I will have to use
the windows startup disc and try to fdisk and see
if I can reload windows
Hope you have had better luck.
Mike.