[Sderby] Mandrake 9 for Dominic

Tony Martin sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 26 22:41:00 2002

Hi Dom, very sorry I havn't sent you the Mandrake 9 beta disks as promised.
To say I have had a bit of trouble with computers is an understatement! A
while back my 1 year old 30gb hdd died. I brought the 120 gb and after 3
weeks that died taking with it a web site I was building. Then NTl kept
dying, then zone alarm played up, then NTL again..... (start the violins)

I have tried a smoothwall, but no luck with it. (Thanks to who ever it was
pointed me in the right direction for the floppy boot, don't know why I
didn't find the time around, sorry)

Will try the beta2 if not it's back to windows internet sharing I'm afraid.

If you still want the mandrake, let me know and hopefully if my system works
for another day or two I can send you them. Oh yes, and lost your address in
the HDD crash.
Cheers
Tony