[Sderby] Meeting Sunday

Mike Hemstock sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Apr 5 22:57:01 2003

If I remember correctly, isn't is the aniversory of the LUG formation thi=
s=20
month?  So, does that mean LUG master Dom Knight will be giving a speach =
on=20
how it all began, future LUG direction, etc, etc?!

As another point, I'd love to hear how the radio ametures are getting alo=
ng=20
with Linux.  Anyone care to give a presentation on how their newfound=20
Operating System is assiting with their hobby, or perhaps pose any questi=
ons=20
on how you can further use Linux to assist you?

Mike.