[Sderby] Meeting Sunday

Dominic Knight sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Apr 11 12:55:00 2003

On Friday 11 April 2003 10:06, David Coulson wrote:

<big snip>

> Thanks for the offers folks, but I think that I am not making
> myself clear. I have a normal slide projector and screen, but for
> the lectures I was projecting the computer screen directly onto
> the wall or other screen. It is the projector that interfaces the
> computer that I can't get my hands on currently and since I dont
> have any overhead slides, life gets a little difficult. This is
> why I say that I can go through the notes with intereested parties
> directly on the screens at the centre , if that is possible Dom.
> In any case everyone can take copies with them and ask questions.
> Cheers Dave (yet another and also a Mike, D.M.Coulson)
> They are a solid breed!!

The offer is for a projector and computer to interface into it, all=20
you would need to do would be load up your files at home and resave=20
them as HTML (file-save as-select type=3Dhtml and click save) the=20
projector will interface with pretty much any type of output, the=20
laptop won't have the software to open the files as you normally=20
save them, hence convert to HTML first.

Dom