[Sderby] RE: C lessons

David Jolley sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 23 11:18:01 2003

* Dominic Knight (dom@overseal.uklinux.net) wrote:
> a google for sderby c lectures turns up
> http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/sderby/2002-September/000173.html

May I propose a job for the webmaster?

It's madness that we have to go through google to get to a section of
the sderby website, when the "Projects" section contains a (non-) link
to C lectures.  Could the webmaster possibly link the two pages
together?

Even better, what about putting the pages in the (underused, IMHO)
wiki?  And to cause even more trouble, is there any reason that the
sderby wiki pages contain an image of the county of Northamptonshire?
(yes, Dom, I know *why* - but it is slightly mad :) )

Cheers,

Dave.

--
  Imagination abandoned by reason produces impossible monsters;
  united with her, she is the mother of the arts.