[Sderby] RE: C lessons

mike sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 23 23:03:00 2003

 =0D
 Hi Mike ,Thank you for the link I have now downloaded the =0D
files and I am still happy with SuSE 8.2 are you ?.=0D
Regards Michael=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: sderby@mailman.lug.org.uk=0D
Date: 23 April 2003 18:04:53=0D
To: sderby@mailman.lug.org.uk=0D
Subject: Re: [Sderby] RE: C lessons=0D
 =0D
I think all the C lectures are bundled in:=0D
 =0D
www.sderby.lug.org.uk/clec/c-lectures/clec.tar.gz=0D
 =0D
I think the reason that they aren't on the web is that we're not too sure=
 =0D
about who owns the copyright and hence we just hid them on the server and
put =0D
out a link on the list.=0D
 =0D
Mike.=0D
 =0D
On Wednesday 23 April 2003 11:17, David Jolley wrote:=0D
> * Dominic Knight (dom@overseal.uklinux.net) wrote:=0D
> > a google for sderby c lectures turns up=0D
> > http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/sderby/2002-September/000173.html=
=0D
>=0D
> May I propose a job for the webmaster?=0D
>=0D
> It's madness that we have to go through google to get to a section of=0D
> the sderby website, when the "Projects" section contains a (non-) link=0D
> to C lectures. Could the webmaster possibly link the two pages=0D
> together?=0D
>=0D
> Even better, what about putting the pages in the (underused, IMHO)=0D
> wiki? And to cause even more trouble, is there any reason that the=0D
> sderby wiki pages contain an image of the county of Northamptonshire?=0D
> (yes, Dom, I know *why* - but it is slightly mad :) )=0D
>=0D
> Cheers,=0D
>=0D
> Dave.=0D