[Sderby] RE: C lessons

mike sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Apr 26 01:19:01 2003

 =0D
 Hi Dave Thank you for very helpful information ,=0D
I am sorry but I have got you mixed up with Dave C =0D
=0D
I am more interested in the C++ but I would start with  the C =0D
so that we could work together and make the lessons easier =0D
for you ,=0D
I like the idea of the doc book that way you could take one main =0D
copy and this could be copied and kept in a folder and could be =0D
studied anytime  or a copy could be down loaded from the website.=0D
I would like to use one Linux compiler that would support both =0D
C/C++ and learn to use this one properly,=0D
=0D
I do have Borlands Delphi 7 prof for Windows =0D
and Kylix  version 3 prof for Linux .=0D
But I have not had much time to use this software yet.=0D
=0D
I have not been a member of the club for very long and I will =0D
go along with you and the other members .=0D
=0D
Many Thanks Michael=0D
=0D
=0D