[Sderby] America's Army 3D GAMING, B3ta.com, and DRINK!

Flashı³ Egis-Minsky sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 20 19:54:01 2003

Hey all!

When I was on windows i played a game released and "kept" by the american
MoD.
This game is America's Army; Operations.
The game is free, and they mean completly, which is nice.

The only trouble is, I can't seem to get it to run... (ends after splash
screen with no error) ... I have a GF2 mx400 (64mb) and on board VIA ac97
codec sound "card" I  mite go back to windows again :D

I was woundering what sort of things i'll need to download; graphics
drivers. etc... becuase i know a friend on RH8 that it runs a bit smashingly
quick (100fps limited by monitor)

Point 2 (of 3)

I'm famouse now
http://b3ta.com/board/1781816
That was dun on GiMP
keep an eye on b3ta.com for more Flash13 posts! - If someone wants to donate
on my behalf, I WANT AN ICON :'(!!!

Point 3 (last thing)

What sort of age group are you people that end up at The Babbington Arms?
I'm turnin 18 in nov' I dont wanna feel stupid cuz everyones late 20's+
(sorry, dont mean to offend)

Flashı³:God

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger