[Sderby] OLD Kit for sale

Flash¹³ Egis-Minsky entericcoated at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 23:31:30 GMT 2003

>From: "Malcolm Neal" <Malcolm.Neal at derby-college.ac.uk>
>To: <sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk>
>Subject: [Sderby] OLD Kit for sale
>Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:27:16 -0000
>
>Hi there all
>
>I do not know the protocol for this or even if it is frowned on BUT
>
>I have a P233 with 96meg of RAM, 2 x 3.5 gigaByte hard drives a CD ROM,
>floppy etc all in a full tower case plus a 15" screen.
>
>It has windows 95 plus an old version of REDHAT on the drives plus all the
>usual software.
>
>If it is of any use email any offers around £50
>
>Cheers
>
>Malcolm Neal
Speaking of which, I've got some old (ish) parts to get rid of myself,

MiniATX case + PSU (PB writen all over it)

Halley m/b 2 dimm slots, 3/4 pci slots (cant be bothered to check) atm its
got a duron 800 in it. 4usb 2.0 ports onboard sound and upto 32 meg vid
(shares ram)

2x 128mb dimms
1xmb 64 dimm

Sparkle Nvidia Vanta(2?) 16mb vid card
a voodoo2 card (not used in a while, hope it still works!)
erm, a gf2 mx400 64mb, but you REALLY dont want that, it uses a memory
emulator for half the ram it says it has

56k modem (i dont what kind, so dont ask)

a REALY rustic old 1980's joystick, its analoge, tho the springs are
starting to go, so it needs quite a big "dead" area

i think thats all of it... open to offers on it, email me..