[Sderby] Introductions ....

Daniel S. Kennedy spiritchasergreywulf at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 12:36:34 GMT 2003

First off, greetings seem in order, so hi ;)

I'm a relative newbie to Linux, currently running a rehashed version of Debian 3 called Morphix (for those of us that have actually used it, I am running the KDE-0.41 version). I live just within the county (Stanton, near Swad) and I think that I may actually be the only Linux user for miles ;)

Apart from Morphix, I have a /proper/ version of Debian (3.0r1 SPARC port) running on a Sun Ultra 5 as my webserver (which will be serving something soon, I swear ;)).

Now, a question for y'all.

1. Any ideas why Fedora won't even install on the laptop? (the one running Morphix)

Thanks in advance!

Spirit / Daniel Kennedy

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Lewis Carroll

(English Author)