[Sderby] Xmas Wishs

Patrick Barber patrick.barber at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 12:44:34 GMT 2003

He might decide to incor
>orate Reiserfs into Windows.

BTW, anyone know what the 'X' stands for in 'XP' (_!_) . There aren't that
many words that begin with 'X'. Something to do with wood perhaps ;-)

Join us on IRC: irc.lug.org.uk #sderby

The only thing I can think of the 'X' could stand for is Ex- as in "used
to be"... only a thought... windows(2000) used to be OK until XP

regards
--

<regards>
Patrick Barber
email: patrick.barber at tiscali.co.uk
irc Channel: irc.lug.org #sderby

Registered Linux User #332139
http://counter.li.org

<thought>
Is the light at the end of the tunnel an on coming train
</thought>

</regards>