[Sderby] Short Keyboard?

Mike Hemstock sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 2 12:23:01 2003

I'm prettyy sure you'll knacker it if you do that!  Most hae a circuit boar=
d=20
attached above the numpad.  Also, it's a big flexible sheet inside, which=20
will break the circuit inside.  If your feeling amititious, you could alway=
=20
try butchering an old laptop,  they keyboard is small, but I don't know wha=
t=20
interface it uses.  It may be possbile to bodge a ps/2 on, but it's most=20
likly propriotry.  Whether that can be easilly converted or not is anyones=
=20
guess.

Mike.