[Sderby] Short Keyboard?

James Carter sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 2 12:52:02 2003

I think I will bring a keyboard to the meeting today and have a look
inside perhaps we can discuss it. I don't have a old laptop. If I had I
would have used it as the firewall (thats what the keboard is for) I am
reluctant to buy a keyboard at this price as it will double the cost of
the firewall.

Has anyone got an old keyboard I can buy and hack up?
I have a soldering kit (and a hacksaw!)

Perhaps a project for this afternoon?

James