[Sderby] Short Keyboard?

James Carter sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 2 21:14:01 2003

I took a keyboard to the meeting today and took it apart.
As Mike pointed out all the electronics and connections to the rest of
the keyboard are in the corner I want to chop off.
I think this is a dead end.
Someone did suggest booting the puter without a keyboard, I will
investigate this.

Cheers James