[Sderby] Short Keyboard?

Dominic Knight sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 3 21:35:02 2003

I went ahead and tried anyway.
The only real problem is the three layer plastic membrane, it's just=20
not possible to cut out the tracks to the num-keys and leave it=20
intact enough to work, reconnecting the electro gubbins is fairly=20
easy though, just strap it to the membrane, so it would be possible=20
to fold it up the wall or over the desk edge if you were stuck for=20
space, the easiest answer though would be someone like Maplins who=20
might supply a kit you could build your own with.

Have fun,
Dom.