[Sderby] (no subject)

Onethirdman sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Feb 7 19:31:06 2003

I`d have to agree with the tab compleation isear. it`s small but it`s gre=
at,=20
its just that much harder to make a type-O when you onley need to press o=
ne=20
button.

 ha heres a challange for you, i`d like to know if any one has ever heard=
 of=20
any windows user groups ? are there any WUG`s out there ;)

scott