[Sderby] Cable broadband

Kevin Noon sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 10 21:40:01 2003

NTL note s the MAC addresses of your NIC (or so they tell me) this is
only refreshed daily. Therefore it is difficult to chop and change the
PC connected to the modem. I have had limited success with Linux and NTL
but it is necessary to reboot the modem each time you change the PC that
is connected to the PC.

Kevin

PS Give me a call on 01530 469177 if you have any questions.