[Sderby] Fwd: [lugmaster] LinuxUser and Developer Expo (fwd)

Dominic Knight sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 20 20:14:00 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:56:14 +0000 (GMT)
From: Brian Teeman <brian@uklinux.net>
To: Tim Williams <T.M.Williams@cs.bham.ac.uk>
Subject: LinuxUser and Developer Expo

The LinuxUser & Developer Expo 2003 will take place over two days,
 15th and 16th April at the NEC Exhibition Centre in Birmingham.

Thanks to generous sponsorship space is available, free of charge,
 in the .ORG Village for Linux projects/groups.

Space is limited so please contact me (Brian Teeman) as soon as
 possible. Your project/group will be provided with 2m exhibition
 space including electrics, storage  etc.

This is a great opportunity to promote your project to a large
 audience at minimal (no) cost, and also to help make the .ORG
 Village a lively discussion and meeting place for the Linux
 community.

For further details or to book your free space please contact me at
brian@uklinux.net or by phone on 0870 7406575 .

For further details on the exhibtion see www.linuxuserexpo.com

Please forward this email to anyone who you think might be
 interested.

Brian Teeman
uklinux.net - The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.