[Sderby] Fwd: NotLug March meeting

Dominic Knight sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Feb 25 11:59:02 2003

Subject: NotLug March meeting
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:54:27 +0000 (GMT)
From: Duncan John Fyfe <djf@star.le.ac.uk>
To: <snip list>

Hello,
First, I found you listed as the LUG contact on 'lug.org.uk' so
 apologies if my inforation is out of date.

I'm one of Nottingham LUG's organizers.  I thought that as a
 neighbouring LUG with relatively easy access to Nottingham our
 March meeting might be of interest to some of your members. I was
 hoping you would be willing to pass details along to them.

In summary:
	Richard Heggs of Nottingham City Council will be giving a
 presentation on the council's roll-out of a Linux based
 email/webmial ...etc system.

Further details including maps and a poster can be found on our web
 site: <http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk>

If anyone needs more information then they can contact me at
 notlug@pendinas.org.uk.

Thanks in advance.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,