[Sderby] Re: [lugmaster] Inter-LUG Paintball Details

Alan Blockley sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 15 22:44:00 2003

Hi All

The "IRC Massive" of 3 has all decide to go (I think).

Myself, Dabe J, and Mikey!  (^Polaris^ had her own words to say)

[22:38:15] <Auriga> R33t
[22:38:16] <Auriga> that's 3
[22:38:20] <Auriga> a sure dom is up fer it
[22:38:26] <Auriga> and we can prolly be Mr botrill ?
[22:38:28] <^Polaris^> omg yes
[22:38:38] <mike> How about Pol?
[22:38:42] <^Polaris^> drink volvic first, then try
[22:38:49] <Auriga> I think that's a no
[22:38:51] <Auriga> ;)

We need two other peeps or more ;)

Alan