[Sderby] Knoppix - An interesting idea

Ian Simpson sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 29 07:25:01 2003

Unfortunately the meetings always seem to clash with the
fortnightly visits from my fiancee so unless one of you chaps
has better legs and is a better kisser, there's no prizes for
guessing where I'd rather be ;-)

Can you drop a copy in the post?  I'll refund P&P and make a
donation to your long-term study into alcohol abuse :-).

On 27/01/2003 at 19:13 you wrote:

>I'll bring a couple of copies to the next LUG meeting, are you
coming
>along.
>
>Ash
>
>On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:41:23 +0000
>"Ian Simpson" <iansimpson@clara.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> Sounds neat - anyone got a copy I can play with?  Trying to
>> download 700MB with my little 56k modem is not the sort of
>> challenge I look forward to :-/
>>

>> On 26/01/2003 at 22:33 you wrote:
>>
>> >I've played too, very clever, a fully functional Linux
system
>> on a
>> >bootable CD. It's a shame the PCs at Moira don't have CD
drives
>> as this
>> >would be an ideal way of making the computer lab Linux
>> compatible.
>> >
>> >David

Regards,

    Ian