[Sderby] my make won't make!

Dave Williams sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jul 13 22:40:00 2003

Hi Rob

I'm at Derby Moor in Littleover. We have a curriculum network of 300+
networked PCs and a few Acorns. The main fileserver is also a login server
based around samba plus quotas (each student gets up to 50MB each). A
second server is an application server (samba) and we have an Intranet
server using apache and squid for caching and controlling internet access.

Dave