[Sderby] Tuesday IRC meeting

James Gibbon sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jul 22 17:30:01 2003

Nottingham LUG use irc.uk.oftc.net, see http://www.oftc.net/

>From their FAQ:

Q: I want to register a channel on OFTC. Is that ok?

A: Any user may register a channel. However, if the channel bears
the name of an existing and reasonably well known project, that
project may intervene and take responsibility of the channel.
Similarly, if the channel bears the name of an existing and
reasonably well-known project, OFTC's staff may intervene if the
channel is abusive to its users. If this is the case, the channel
will be tagged "Community-run" and a manager assigned by the
Network Operations Committee.