[Sderby] Tuesday IRC meeting

David Jolley sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jul 25 11:04:01 2003

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:38:46 +0100, Ian Spratt wrote:

>Does anyone know whats happend to our usual server?
>Does Alan need a 50p for the meter?

The last time I spoke to him, he was having problems with his IP
connectivity and a machine rebooting itself spontaneously..  He also
was hosting my email - which I've only just got back by switching to
another provider.  Sorry, Alan :)

With all this talk of "other" IRC servers, why don't we use the
standard, lug.org.uk provided server - after all, we use their mail
and web servers.  I don't know if Domonic has to get involved for
this, but as I understand it, just creating an #sderby channel on the
server should be good enough...

Cheers,

Dave.