[Sderby] New SuSE Linux forum

David Bottrill sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 5 23:41:00 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 11:52, David Bottrill wrote:
> David Bottrill said:
> > This site has just been posted to the SuSE list, I've signed up it may
> > prove to be a useful support site.

> Got the URL wrong, should be: http://suse.acn.me.uk

This forum has a new domain www.suseforums.com so the old link is no
longer functional. Current membership is 50 + users.

I don't really know why, but I have been made a moderator. The aim of
the site is to become the largest SuSE forum, in the months to come it
could provide a useful source of support for SuSE and other linux
related queries samba, apache etc. There is a search facility that
should help you to see if you query has been answered before.

--
David Bottrill <david@bottrill.org>