[Sderby] Fwd: [lugmaster] Some free conference places for Birmingham next week

Mike Hemstock sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 18:35:01 2003

Who wants 'em?  I'll be sending off at 22:30 tonight!

Mike.

Subject: Fwd: [lugmaster] Some free conference places for Birmingham next week
Date: Tuesday 17 June 2003 13:06
From: Dominic Knight <dom@overseal.uklinux.net>
To: Mike Hemstock <hemstock@tiscali.co.uk>

I'll leave you to take care of this one Mike.

Dom

Subject: [lugmaster] Some free conference places for Birmingham next
week
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:43:50 +0100
From: Alasdair G Kergon <agk@lug.org.uk>
To: lugmaster@mailman.lug.org.uk

[A modified copy of the message also getting sent to all the LUG
 mailing lists, but will need approving by list moderators. We need
 a better mechanism for this, as many may not see it in time.]

*******************************

Hello LUGmasters,

The LinuxUser and Developer Conference, taking place next week
 (24-26 June) at the NEC in Birmingham, would like to offer each UK
 LUG two free tickets. These normally cost ?90+VAT each for the
 three days.

Time is short, so please contact amyscott@sedulous.co.uk with the
names of the individuals you would like to nominate for each day of
the conference by the end of today, Tuesday.

The full conference programme is available at
http://www.linuxuserexpo.com

Cheers

Daniel James
News + Web Editor