[Sderby] Help Firewall

trw dLogical sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 25 15:13:00 2003

Well a list hum,

1) I require to ssh into the server.
2) Mysql is required to be accessed.
3) The ability for me to ftp certain files to run on the server.
(mainly perl programs to load database info -  oh and a few sql setup
scripts).

I really think thats about it as the server although being a DNS server is
only going to be used as a database server.
If I can ever get mysql to create the db in the home directory.

No domains or email or general ftp stuff will be allowed. Although the
server has apache and email etc installed.

Thanks

Trevor.