[Sderby] Sunday

Mike Hemstock sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Mar 14 19:02:00 2003

To those who plan to attend on Sunday,

We are planning to do a demonstration of the Linux Terminal Server Projec=
t. =20
Anyone who is planning to bring a machine, dig out the oldest piece of ki=
t=20
you can find, goto www.rom-o-matic.com and follow the instrutions for=20
creating a boot floppy (or BootROM if you happen to have the kit.) and yo=
u=20
can become a part of it!  You'll of course need a network card and some C=
at5. =20
Anyone who can bring a fast switch - we would be grateful.

Mike.

NB: "Oldest piece of kit" means 486/66 with half decent video card or lat=
er. =20
It DOES NOT mean: Intel 80086, Commodore PET or IBM Mainframe.  You peopl=
e=20
know who you are :-)