[Sderby] Leaving the area, seeds, and removal from mailing list.

Tony Martin sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Mar 28 09:54:00 2003

Hi folks. Just to let you know that I will be moving to South Wales in a
month or two (A place with a acre of woodland for less than the cost of
my current place)
(Current place for sale for £86,000 if anyone interested.)

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me with
Linux, it has been a pleasure knowing such a friendly bunch. I hope you
will continue the fun and games of Linuxing the world. I shall see what
groups are around in Swansea area.

Also a big thank you to ? (very sorry I've forgotten your name) who
kindly gave me a load of seeds. They went to the following place. I keep
some, some went to friends, a lot went to one special needs school in
Long Eaton, some more to my sons school in Ockrook and more to a charity
in Nottingham. Many thanks from all those people and myself.

And finally, sadly would someone be so kind as to remove me from the
mailing list as I can't find instructions on how to.

Cheers to you all

Tony and David