[Sderby] St. Peters church

Mike Hemstock sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Mar 29 11:44:00 2003

Hi folks,

Thanks very much for the pledges of support for the St. Peter's Church=20
Project.  Things are going well.  All the pledges of hardware are greatfu=
lly=20
receieved.  Thanks also for the pledges of time.  We have a team of 5 wor=
king=20
on this and the Vicor would like us to get the kids involved as much as=20
possible, so we are OK for man power.  With the excpetion of installation=
 of=20
network cabling.  We have had a kind offer from a LUG member to assist wi=
th=20
this.

Once again, many thanks for all your help.

Mike.