[Sderby] Beer

James Tait sderby at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 22 14:16:00 2003

Hi Simon,

I'm also a newcomer to the LUG, and haven't yet attended a Friday meet
(largely due to the fact that I'm still at work at stupid o'clock).  I know
I won't be there this week (going to see that new movie, erm, what's it
called... Metrics or something?) but last time I arranged to attend I was
told something along the lines of "we'll be at the back, in the non-smoking
area, with a copy of DNS and BIND on the table".

With a description like that, it'd be hard to miss them. :)

Cheers,

JT
--
James Tait
Developer, Morse Professional Services

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended only for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email
and then delete it from your system.

Orders for hardware and software are accepted subject to Morse's Standard
Terms and Conditions of Sale (January 2000 version).  Orders for services
are accepted subject to Morse's Standard Terms and Conditions for the
Provision of Consultancy Services (September 2001 version).  Copies are
available at http://www.morse.com and on request from legal@morse.com or
your account manager.