[Sderby] Fwd: LInux site

Alan Dunford adunford at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 9 16:40:04 GMT 2003

-

The following site is one I have used for a while but noticed yesterday
that it is Linux-powered.  If anyone wants an example to show a
wavering Windows user, I recommend this.

http://www.californiacoastline.org/?

BTW I have used Mandrake since version 8, having tried Red  Hat (from
version 5.2 before that).  Right now I am waiting for disks for
Mandrake 9.2 - installation of previous versions has been easy and
relatively painfree and on-line updating a breeze (using urpmi).

Alan Dunford, adunford at ntlworld.com
Web Page: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adunford
Coming to you from a 100% Microsoft-free computer