[Sderby] Monitor - Just gets worse

Graham Hamblin graham_hamblin24SYZYGY at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 4 14:22:07 BST 2003

Hiyer Ashley

Taking the usual precautions with high voltages that may remain in the
monitor for days after it has been diconnected from the supply, if it
were mine, I would carefully check it over for dry joints paying
attention to the areas where it gets hot.   Continual heating up and
cooling down could easily cause a poorly soldered joint to cause your
problem.

I bet this will cure the problem.   If not and it is a component going
your job will be significantly easier for you when it goes.

Graham Hamblin.

--
To reply to this message you
need to remove the letters