[Sderby] Re: NTL

Ian Spratt slh at f2s.com
Thu Oct 16 18:46:18 BST 2003

one of my friends at work has an NTL connection, and he reckons that he
has been downloading 2 or 3 films every day, at 600mb each for the last 2
or 3 months, and NTL have not done anything to him

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 22:54, Flash¹³ Egis-Minsky wrote:
> I was thinkin after, Its nearly imposible, u can just download 1.4gb
> at constant top speed in any 1, 24 hour period, on my connection, cant
> wait for my 1mb connection; should be sometime before chrismas :D

That makes it very easy to exceed the limit !!

--
David Bottrill

Registered Linux user number 330730
www.bottrill.org