[Sderby] Christmas

Mike Hemstock hemstock at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 20:58:12 BST 2003

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Some of the more observant members of the LUG may have noticed some of the
following:

* TV adverts featuring snow
* The appearance of shinney objects in shops
* More TV adverts trying to persuade children to want over priced junk
* The appearance of trees in shops

Initial investigations have suggested that this means that Christmas will be
upon us in the not too distant future.  This means that we must start
planning our Festive celebrations.  Being the diplomatic type I would like to
start by opening up this thread to input as to the following:

* What budget are we working to?
* What sort of thing would we like to do?
* Where are we going?
* Should we call it a "seasonal party" so as not to exclude our non-Christian
friends?

All answers on a postcard to SDerby LUG.

Mike.