[Sderby] Email organisation

James Gibbon james.gibbon at virgin.net
Thu Oct 23 16:46:15 BST 2003

"Gareth" wrote:
> Yeah, it is a Linux list, and I did apologise for the off-topic post. I
> was just curious to learn the filing methods of others.

It's NOT off-topic, given that most of us will use and/or
recommend a solution appropriate to be used under Linux.
Personally I just let them accumulate in my 'outbox' folder, and
delete duplicated mail (to mailing lists such as this, which I
get a copy of anyway) from time to time, using pick (under exmh).

I carefully organise incoming mail by mailing list, and by sender
in the case of personal mail - but I don't filter outgoing mail
in the same fashion.