[Sderby] Email organisation

Mike Hemstock hemstock at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 20:50:50 BST 2003

On Thursday 23 October 2003 09:27, Gareth wrote:
> Yeah, it is a Linux list, and I did apologise for the off-topic post. I
> was just curious to learn the filing methods of others.

Gareth,

Thanks very much for your post.  Just for the record the LUG has no problem
with off topic posts.  If Mr. Wong has a problem with this, the delete button
is located along the top of most popular email clients.  No doubt he will
have plenty of time to consider this as he packs the contents of his draws
into a cardboard box!

Mike.