[Sderby] hello from a derby newcomer and recovering win user

Alan Dunford adunford at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 25 21:25:46 BST 2003

On Saturday 25 Oct 2003 6:36 pm, WykD GameS wrote:
> Hi im pretty new to linux. Though im finding it a tremendous learning
> experience.
> I look forward to coresponding with the members of this group in the
> future.
>
> If anyone is interested. I have developed a method to get into msn
> chat from linux. I don't know if others have managed this but i was
> unable to find any solutions while searching o/l so i devised my own.
>
> If there is any interest in this i will be glad to post a howto on
> the subject.
>
> Also I am with a partner starting our own web design business.
> So for the time being rates are very good and please mail me if I can
> be of any serice in that department.
>
> And a little free work is often avaliable for a good cause.

Good to hear of free work for good causes.

Have you tried kopete which will provide a starting point for several
instant messaging services - including MSN Chat, Licq etc?

Have not used MSN Chat myself but it is OK with Licq.

Regards

Alan

Alan Dunford, adunford at ntlworld.com
Web Page: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adunford
Coming to you from a 100% Microsoft-free computer