[Sderby] Upgrading

Dave Coulson david.coulson6 at btopenworld.com
Mon Apr 19 17:49:58 BST 2004

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but I would like to upgrade my Suse 7.2
the hard way. What I can't fathom is that on the Suse ftp page the
directories are marked 7.2,7.3 etc. Does that mean that if I wish to
convert from 7.2 to 7.3 I have to download all of the 7.2 directory or
all of the 7.3 one and install. The directory in question is on Suse ftp
page under discontinued/i386/upgrade.
I know this sounds silly to all you experts but I think everyone should
try to keep the system up to date occasionally, as part of the Linux ethos.
Don't laugh too loud though!!!
Cheers David Coulson