[Sderby] google bombing

Paul Grosse paul-grosse at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 2 10:15:49 GMT 2004

Folks,

For those at the meeting last week, you might remember that I mentioned a way
of google-bombing with only one web page but with wild cards in the DNS.

Have a look at
http://www.sderbylug.data2.mine.nu/
and you will see what I mean.

If you want the source to make your own just let me know - this is very crude
at the moment, I'm thinking about putting some ssi code in there somewhere to
make it shorter - currently there should be several thousand domains in there
and the page amounts to 600kB so a full scan by the search engine will be in
the GB order. I don't want to use dynamic random domains because that would
tarpit the googlebot (but especially the msnbot :-).
--
Regards,

Paul Grosse

http://www.grosse.is-a-geek.com/